Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day #2

I had a wonderful mother's day this weekend.  Plenty of time with my boys who took me out to a favorite place.  Love those two! 

Ashyr loved daddy's carrot and cucumber juice. 
Wouldn't look at the camera for anything, but I love it anyway.
These are the flowers that Ashyr picked/yanked from a bush and handed them to me in handfuls. I couldn't resist even though normally he would be told "no." A perfect mother's day bouquet!
And he drew me a picture. Isn't it beautiful? It's hanging on our fridge.
This was my second mother's day and was very special. I was overwhelmed all day by how thankful I am for Ashyr, the baby in my womb, and for Grant who made me a mother.  I'm also so thankful for a godly mother who has been a great example for me.  So excited to see her this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment