Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Monkey

I have a monkey named Ashyr. Seriously.  In the past week he has evolved from busy little boy to pure monkey.  He just figured out climbing--everything. Couches, coffee table, bed, and even into drawers.  I have been told by a couple friends with boys that they can be crazy, and wow they were right.  Scary thing is he is only 13 months!  What will he be like at 5 years old? The word acrobat comes to mind.  *Sigh*  I sure love my energetic boy, but I wish I had the energy and physical capacity to keep up right now.

His favorite is this green chair.  First thing every morning (hence the pj's), he runs as fast as his little legs will go into the living room to climb it. 

And of course he is just so proud!
Standing in a drawer...this will not be happening again although he has attempted multiple times.
Unfortunately, bumps and bruises come with the territory. He got his noggin pretty good yesterday as you can see. But he was a trooper and kept on going (well after a few tears...both baby and mama were crying--broke my heart!)

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie. He's such a big boy now, I just can't believe it. Looking forward to see the two of you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete