Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One Year Old

Well the big day has finally come when our sweet baby boy turns one year old. I was so excited to go pick him up out of his crib this morning that I couldn't sleep, just like a little kid excited for Christmas morning. While I was lying there anxiously waiting for him to wake up, I was reflecting on this past year. I can hardly believe that it was a whole year ago that I gave birth (and rather quickly) to him right there where I was laying. I then started thanking the Lord for watching over us that day and for the continual health and safety he has given Ashyr all year long. I thought about all the sweet times we've had with him and all the smiles and giggles he gives us everyday. We are truly blessed.

 Happy 1st Birthday, Ashyr! 
Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment