Thursday, February 2, 2012

Halfway--20 Weeks!

This pregnancy is going so much faster than my first (no complaints there!).  I was looking at my pregnancy pictures with Ashyr, and I'm bigger this time than I was at 20 weeks with him (maybe a small complaint), but I think that's pretty typical (?)  I don't know.  I'll try to get a picture up sometime soon.

Anyway, yesterday I had my 20 week appointment which went really well--baby is growing on track, heart rate perfect, and my midwife refreshed me on some issues that will prep me for labor again...in an effort to actually get me to the birth center this time. :) 

I appreciate their concern about it, and why wouldn't they be concerned?  She told me that they had a mom whose first labor was short like mine, and she just had her second baby last week...and cut the time in half which usually happens with each baby. YIKES!  In other words, they want me to call the first time I even feel a twitch down there.  I definitely will...in fact I'm considering camping out on the front steps of the birth center the week I'm due...sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment