Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Nice Birthday

Despite not being thrilled about turning another year older, I did have a nice, relaxing birthday.  One friend told me she hoped I had a day showered with blessings because it rained all day long.  And it ended up that I did have many little blessings all day:

  •  Had cake for breakfast (oops!)
  • Ashyr was in one of his giggly moods which are my favorite kinds of days.  I enjoyed laughing with him all day long.
  • I got to take a 2 hour nap (!)  
  • He planted a big wet kiss on my cheek when I picked him up from the nap.
  • My maternity clothes came in the mail that I ordered from Gap so I can dress like a semi-normal person again.
  • Received lots of sweet cards, texts, calls, emails, and fb messages from family and friends
  • Grant surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses when he got home from work.
  • We went out for pizza and dessert.
  • Spent the whole evening with the two boys I love so much.
  • More fun planned going out with friends twice today, Grant's taking me antiquing and the plaza, then fondue tonight.  
Pretty great day and weekend plans..now just accepting and (trying to remember) that I'm now 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment