Monday, May 16, 2011

Big Weekend for Baby

I took Ashyr on his first trip this weekend to visit my parents in Springfield. I was a tad nervous about being away from home for the first time since he was born, but it went perfectly. And of course he had a blast with Grandpa and Grandma. He even decided to roll over for the first time while we were there on his two month old birthday. We were pretty surprised when all of a sudden he rolled from his tummy to his back during dinner. He surprised himself too, but he really liked his discovery because he kept at it all weekend. Wish Grant could have seen it, but he was eager to perform his new trick for a very proud daddy when we got home. (Unfortunately my computer won't let me upload the videos I took of him rolling over and they got deleted somehow in the process. At least you get some pictures.)



No comments:

Post a Comment